Objectives for the Pre-Medical Studies Major
Upon completion of the program, the student will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic concepts related to medicine.
- Apply principles of scientific inquiry for analysis of problems related to medicine.
- Demonstrate knowledge related to laboratory and field techniques.
- Perform scientific investigations and interpret results.
- Demonstrate scientific writing skills.
- Apply critical thinking skills to medical questions.
- Demonstrate preparation for entry and success in medical science related post graduate training programs, graduate and professional schools, industry or teaching.