Mandatory educational programs will be conducted annually by the College to inform faculty, staff and administration about identifying sexual harassment, sexual misconduct and the problems they cause. This training is also a requirement for IWC new hires.
Below is the web link to complete your registration and view your EIIA training sessions.
- Open the web link
- Select “IA” on the right side of the screen, click continue
- Select “Iowa Wesleyan College” from the drop down box, click continue
- Use your IWC e-mail address for your user ID
- Chose a password (something you will remember, as forgotten passwords cannot be retrieved)
- Complete the first & last name and your e-mail address again.
- Click submit registration
- A “Registration successful” dialog box will appear
- Click “Log In”
- You will be directed to the Online Training modules
- To view the “Sexual Abuse Prevention” training, click on “Flash for version in English”
- To view the “Sexual Harassment ~ Higher Education Version” training, click on the blue title
- Once both modules are completed click on the Training Report link and print down both of these certificates and forward them to Human Resources for your personnel file.
Director, Human Resources
Iowa Wesleyan College