The Iowa Wesleyan College Habitat for Humanity has been set up to assist Habitat by working with any local affiliate or with Habitat’s international headquarters in order to show the love and teachings of Jesus Christ:
- A. By working in cooperation with God’s people in need to create a better human habitat in which to live and work.
- B. By working with the affiliate to determine collaboration efforts with other agencies and groups that have a kindred purpose.
- C. Through loving acts and the spoken and written word.
- D. By enabling a growing number of people from all walks of life to take part in this ministry. The chapter is an unincorporated, student-run, student-led group.
The four functions of this chapter shall be:
- to educate the chapter members, campus and local community about the work and mission of Habitat for Humanity;
- to advocate on behalf of people in need of decent shelter and for an end to poverty housing and homelessness;
- to build and rehabilitate houses in partnership with Habitat for Humanity affiliates and homeowners; and
- to raise funds for the work of Habitat for Humanity.
President: Jasmine Hall
Vice-President: Anna Bozak
Secretary: Kaitlyn Kuhljergen
Treasurer: Samantha Shepard
Advisor: Dave Bracht-Wagner - email@example.com