Student organizations at Iowa Wesleyan College offer a variety of involvement opportunities. Groups focus on special interests, professional organizations, religious groups and so much more! Students ca explore new interests or feed their passion in the existing organizations. Students are also encouraged to form new organizations.
For more information, contact the Director of Student Activities, Kat Niemann at 319.385.6262 or email@example.com
See 10 reasons to GET INVOLVED at IWC
9. Gets you out of your room
8. Meet new people
7. Part of the college experience
6. Someone wants you to
5. Get to know the campus
4. Good break from classes & studying
3. Leadership opportunities
2. Great resume builder – teaches skills to use in the real world!
- Name of organization
- Purpose of organization
- Updated constitution or bylaws
- Contact information of officers & advisors
- Number of members
- On-campus advisor
- Regular attendance at Student Government Association (SGA) Meetings held monthly
All of these items must be submitted electronically to the Director of Student Activities, Kat Niemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a recognized student organization groups are eligible to request funds from SGA. A student organization fair is held annually to help groups recruit members and promote their organization on campus.